About the Client:An excellent opportunity to work in a static commercial office building has arisen with a well-established FM provider. The successful candidate will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
About the Role:Ensure the correct operation and maintenance of building services in accordance with SFG 20 PPM schedules. Including:
- Pipework Systems & Valves
- AHU Plant & Extract Fans including filter checks & replacements
- Fan Coils- servicing and fault finding
- TMV temperature checks and annual clean
- General Plumbing & Public Health including sanitary assets
- General lighting checks
- Small electrical remedial works and upgrades
- Basic electrical fault finding
- EML flick test and Annual 3 hour discharge done via Prologik System
- BMS monitoring alarms, general operation/adjustments (Trend)
- Fire Damper activate/test
- Meter readings
- Tap temperatures
- Comms Room A/C- first look
- Checking for leaks, optimum plant operation, alarms, ensure riser doors all locked, H & S observations.
- Liaise with and maintain good working relationship with client staff and facilities team
- Carry out minor faults, reactive service repairs where possible to HVAC & Plumbing systems, make safe.
- Administration of site spares & consumables
- Site administration & log books
- Assist other trades as and when necessary.
- Provide escort duties to subcontractors as necessary
- To carry out and undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by HKX facilities Manager.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and in accordance with the health and safety at works regulations
- Issue access and H & S permits as and when required.
- Assist HKX appointed safety advisors to Annually verify compliance with statutory obligations
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible approach to work as at times work involved may be out of normal hours.
About the Candidate:
- Time served M&E Engineer
- City and Guilds
Points of Appeal:
- Long term contract
- Excellent company to work for
- No call out
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com