About the Client:Established in the late 1980’s my company have continuously grown to become a leading player for fire and security solutions within the Yorkshire region. This is a great opportunity to join an NSI Gold, FIA and BAFE accredited organisation.
About the Role:
- Paying a basic salary of £27k-£30k (depending on experience) plus Bonus Scheme
- Responsible for supervising the security division
- Office based position with occasional visits to site.
- Handle the day to day running of the company
- Handle the recruitment process for new engineers joining the company.
- Training engineers making sure they are up to date with industry regulations
- Hold monthly appraisals with engineers discussing expectations and any issues
- Ordering equipment, quoting jobs etc.
- Spot check vehicles and engineers quality of work
- Provide technical back up to engineers
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience managing other engineers
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Can work in a fast paced environment and adapt to company needs
- Very strong customer service skills and able to present at a board level
- Strong technical knowledge of CCTV, Intruder and Access systems.
- I.T literate and confident on Microsoft programs
- Clean criminal record
- Full UK driving license (Max 5 points)
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary £27k-£30k (depending on experience) + Bonus Scheme
- Company car with private use
- Will be enrolled into a pension scheme
- Will be provided with a company mobile, laptop etc
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com