About the Client:My client was established in the early 80’s, specialising in providing their domestic and commercial clients with a 1 stop solution for their Fire & Security needs. Over the years they have changed their business model to full in line with accreditors expectations. This included Health & Safety procedures, environmental responsibilities plus many more. This is a great opportunity to work for an NSI Gold and NICEIC accredited organisation.
About the Role:
- Paying a basic salary of £27k-£33k (depending on experience) plus Bonus Scheme
- Responsible for supervising the security division (4 engineers and subcontractors)
- Office based position with occasional visits to site.
- Handle the recruitment process for new engineers joining the company.
- Training engineers making sure they are up to date with industry regulations
- Hold monthly appraisals with engineers discussing expectations and any issues
- Cover small works installations ordering equipment, quoting jobs etc.
- Spot check vehicles and engineers quality of work
- Provide technical back up to engineers
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience as a supervisor would be beneficial
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Can work in a fast paced environment and adapt to company needs
- Very strong customer service skills and able to present at a board level
- Strong technical knowledge of CCTV, Intruder and Access systems.
- I.T literate and confident on Microsoft programs
- Clean criminal record
- Full UK driving license (Max 5 points)
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary £27k-£33k (depending on experience) + Bonus Scheme
- Company car with private use and spouse allowance.
- Will be enrolled into a pension scheme
- Will be provided with a company mobile
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (rises to 33 days with time served)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org