About the Client:Humres Technical Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work with a fast expanding Energy Company looking for a Systems Control Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. The company currently has a turnover of £22,000,000 and employs around 200 engineers in various sector.
About the Role:This is an excellent chance for an electrician or an electrically biased engineer, looking to take the next step in their career, to grow and progress with a company offering great room for career development. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Installing control systems on site.
- Oversee hard-wiring completed by electricians.
- Ensure the control strategy is within the PLC.
- Make sure that the finished product meets the original spec - boilers come on at a certain time and pumps turn on and off when required etc.
- Majority of the PLC's will be from Jaguar and Allan Bradley, although other systems will be used; candidate's must have an exceptional knowledge on a range of all PLC's.
- As the design is completed by a third party company at present, the successful candidate would need to be responsible for ensuring that the product meets the client's high standard.
About the Candidate:
- This role is not just for a control panel building engineer, the successful candidate must have a vast knowledge of PLC's.
- The candidate should be electrically biased.
- This role would be well suited to an electrician looking to take the next step up in their career.
- Ideally looking for a salary of £35,000.
- Looking for a company that they can progress and develop within.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary of £35,000 - potential of higher for exceptional candidates.
- Car / Van of candidate's choice.
- Fuel card
- Phone and Laptop
- Digs paid for
- Additional overtime rates
- Immediate start available
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com