About the Client:The client has been active in the industry for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK. This is a role for designer who want to join a dynamic and growing company with prospects for a more senior management position in the future. The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the long term progress and success of the company’s projects.
About the Role:
- Oversee designs for scaffolding, mechanical access, roofing systems amongst other areas
- Coordinate regarding design requirements, either internally or externally depending on the project.
- Attend team meetings with both internal and external disciplines.
- Provide support to clients in terms of relevant knowledge and experience.
- Prepare alternative designs for tenders, or research any construction methods that may provide commercial advantage for tenders
- Provide forensic engineering support to the company to establish efficient solutions to any defects that may arise on any projects
- Provide buildability support and due diligence reports on design solutions carried out by external consultants.
About the Candidate:
- Preferably have degree in civil or structural engineering or a related field
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
- Scope for rapid progression and clear route to senior position within the technical team
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org