About the Client:Looking for a Trainee Engineer for a very good client of mine – full training provided. The ideal candidate would reside in the Letchworth area or very close surrounds. This role would suit a college leaver (must have an electrical qualification) or a young person who has spent a short amount of time working in an electrical environment perhaps working as an Electrical Assistant or an Electricians mate who is looking to learn a specialist trade. The successful candidate will become confident servicing fire alarm systems and have a great attitude towards learning and being part of a great team.
About the Role:
- Trainee Fire Alarm Engineer
- Up to £18/19k basic salary.
- Full training provided
- Working alongside a qualified Engineer (offering full mentorship)
- Assisting in the servicing & maintenance of fire alarm systems.
- Fire Alarm Industry training provided.
About the Candidate:
- Electrical qualifications/17th edition or similar would be a bonus
- Candidate will ideally be situated in or around the Letchworth area
- Flexible attitude towards learning
- No police cautions or criminal record.
- Full UK driving license preferred but not essential
Points of Appeal:
- £18/19k basic salary + overtime
- Will be provided with mobile phone (PDA), uniform and specialist tools
- Enrolled in work place pension scheme
- 20 days holiday
- 1 to 1 training provided with Senior Engineer and manufacturing training
- Working for a GENT 24 Integrator
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org