Join the Humres team
Humres Recruitment is a recruitment company based in London that provides high quality recruitment solutions across the construction and engineering industries.
We are always looking for new talent to join our rapidly expanding company and previous recruitment experience or industry experience is NOT a pre-requisite.
Why join Humres?
Our success hinges on the enthusiasm, commitment and talent of the recruitment consultants we employ, so we do everything in our power to ensure that our employees receive the highest quality training, equipment and support. There are many reasons to work for Humres including:
- Full training and ongoing support
- Join an established team of recruiters who can offer guidance and mentoring to get you started
- Outsourced administration freeing up your time to focus on generating fees
- Access to leading marketing and online recruitment tools
- Outstanding communication and IT systems
- Fast tracked career progression for consistent target hitters
- Competitive commission and salary schemes to incentivise and reward excellent performance
- A great location in central London within walking distance of Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations.
We have an industry leading training and development programme that can take you from trainee recruiter through to an experienced consultant or manager. The choice is yours!
We welcome high quality, self-motivated, career focused individuals looking to achieve professional success and sharpen industry expertise.
Humres consultants come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome applications from a broad spectrum of talent. You will always have a head start over the competition if you come to us with any of the following:
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great commercial acumen
- A positive attitude and the ability to work towards and surpass agreed financial targets
- Self-confidence and self-motivation
- The ability to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new working environments and industry sectors
- Hard working, driven, hungry and target focused
- A team player with an aptitude for leadership
- A great listener with the ability to process complex requests and multiple orders
- A multitasker with great planning and organisational skills
We are recruiting
Apply for a role at Humres
If you feel that you have strong ambition and drive for success we would love to hear from you.